Friday, September 21, 2012

Coral Me Happy

In continuing efforts to get our master bedroom decorated, I of course had to do something about the bed!  It’s the main focus in the bedroom…not to mention the item that gets used the most (bow chicky bow wow….more like zzzzzzzzzzzz). 

image

Noooooooot so exciting.  I really wanted to add some pops of coral in this room as I’m just over the moon for the turquoise and coral color scheme.  I found this duvet at Homegoods and thought it might be perfect!

image

I really love it with the rug too!  Its just fun and vibrant.  However (and there’s always a however with me) I’m not 100% sold on it yet.  I don’t know if it’s TOOOOO much of what I want.  But, it’s so soft and lovely and just gives the room that color it needs for right now that I’m perfectly happy with it.  I’m trying to think of ways to maybe keep it but tone it down a bit, like maybe with a white throw, or making the bed a little different so it’s more of an accent.  And those yellow pillows are a no…it’s just what we have right now.  I really want to hack this bed, too, and create an upholstered headboard and perhaps paint the frame….but the chocolate is fine right now.  Although it may not stay or may change slightly, I’m loving sleeping in my new coral layers….and so are the 2 little duders

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios