Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New favorite: Lip Stain!

So now that we are working mommas, we're even more on the hunt for stuff to make our lives easier. I'm into this new life and routine a week and I'm slowly getting the hang of things. I'm not a morning person, so getting up at 6:00am every morning to make sure I get myself ready, then I can get Will ready, and make our lunches & breakfast and all that jazz.

My newest addition to my morning routine is Lip Stain.
I had been waiting and waiting to try Covergirl's Outlast Lip Stain, and then I finally took the plunge. I grabbed the Wild Berry Wink #440 and it's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild! I like it better than the red lipstick I wear from time to time. It's got more pink in it, which is good for this whitey...

My favorite part is the fact that it's low-maintenance. My new job is very fast paced, so 30 minutes to eat my lunch, check my favorite blogs, and catch my breath goes by super fast. It's nice that I don't have to worry about reapplying my lips after I eat. They just need a little gloss. I can do that with my eyes closed!

Do you have any new favorite makeup finds? Do tell! Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios