Friday, January 13, 2012

Sweet Dreams

So my first big project of the new year is our master bedroom.  We have SERIOUSLY neglected this bad boy...or girl.  Haven't figured out if it's more male or female yet...cuz right now it's like Pat.  No discernible style or personality.  It's just Pat.  Here IT is in all it's non-glory.




Oh yeah...there she is.  Hm...I guess it's a SHE.  Anyway...I didn't even bother cleaning it up because I'm just not proud of it.  Not. At. All. I have been twirling and spinning ideas in my head for months now..and I've narrowed it down to 2 images that I am in love with.


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Both are variations on the same theme....the golds, whites, black and pinks....the only difference is the walls. One being a dark, moody teal and the other being a light and bright aqua.  I love the light one accented with the dark woods and gold finishes but there is just something so comforting about that dark teal.  I can just imagine waking up in a dark room and feeling like I want to stay in bed forever.  You can kinda see what I'm saying about the he/she factor too.  Top one is def more masculine...the bottom decidedly more feminine.  Well we have budgeted painting to begin in February...but until then I will probably flip flop back and forth a bazillion times.  So until then...which one would you guys pick?  Dark, moody, and oh so sexy....or light, bright, breezy and fresh?

1 comment:

  1. Love the second one, but I tend to like the more girly look for the bedroom

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios