Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Faves

Oh my friends…how tired are we all?  Aren’t we all truly hoping for a Silent Night and maybe just a cocktail or six?  Phew!  Last weekend was BY FAR the busiest for both Heather and I, and we are totally looking forward to this Christmas weekend!  I get to relax and just eat and get chubby, while Heather is hosting both Christmas Eve and Day at her house (bless her). And I for one am thoroughly ready to get on with our house and our blog and end the holiday posts!  Don’t get me wrong…I LOOOOOVVVEEE Christmas time…but I am way to ADD to concentrate on one subject for this long!  So, in looking forward to the new year…let’s reflect on some of our favorite things in addition to whiskers on kittens…

Gingerbread House

{Love making Gingerbread Houses!}

2011-12-19 18.11.35

{Not the best picture as it was taken on cell phone…but the point is clear…Heather found the Griswold’s}

DSC_1221

{Can we please ooooo and ahhhh over these superhero inspired robes that Heather made for Hunter and Jagger?  Ooooo…..Ahhhhhh}

DSC_0892

{Delicious Deserts….drooooooool}

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios