Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Faves

 

Today is a sad day, my friends.  My house guests are flying home today (as we speak) and I am lonely as hell!!!  We had such a great time, and my house is so quiet.  Plus now I’ll really look like a wino when I drink my glass of wine by myself tonight.  It helped to have a partner in crime in Heather!   This weekend should be full of activities for the family, re-decorating to prepare for Thanksgiving (and possibly some to carry over to Christmas!), and beginning a diet and exercise program that is much needed after Heather’s visit. So even though I’m cleaning up and distracting myself away from the sadness, I wanted to share a few highlights from this past week!

DSC_0300

{Delicious mini apple pies that Heather randomly made us!}

DSC_0374

{A little Jagger-nugget of an astronaut at the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia..more on that trip next week!}

DSC_0412

{BFF’S}

DSC_0625

{All our little Halloweeners!! Haha…weeners…}

DSC_0662

{Super Mom’s…Miss you so much Heather!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios