Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cut - It - Out

As you saw in My Summer To Do, I sold the lovely Toy Story Character Cut-Outs that we used for Will's 2nd Birthday Party Ho Down. Well, in the process of selling them and making friends with the buyer, she asked for a few more characters to be added to the bunch. Hubby and I had so much fun making these the first time around, I figured dabbling at it again would even more fun this time, especially since it wouldn't be cold, rainy, and windy while we worked.

 Here are some of the new additions...
 Buzz and Woody are from the original set, but Jessie and Bullseye are new.
 
How cute are they all together?!


Bullseye turned out great with his felt tail, felt saddle, and yarn mane.
Can I keep him?
Jessie is a cutie, too. She's even got a little attitude with her hand on her hip.


Of course there was a little monkeying around...

Which one's the monkey? Hee Hee...

The Barrel of Monkeys are going to hang in a tree at the party. How cute is that?!


They turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself. And I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios