Friday, August 19, 2011

Good News, Bad News

Good News: Yesterday my scale said I lost 4 lbs!!  Woot!  Go P90X!

Bad News: Today it ways I'm back up 3....wtf?

Good News: My shorts don't fit...they are too big!  Woo hoo!  I can literally pull them off without unbuttoning them!

Bad News: Hmm...now I'm short a set of shorts...which is also good news because I get to go buy more!!

Good News: My Pottery Barn pillows with the little sea shells on them washed beautifully.  Sometimes it pays to pay a little more.

Bad News: The post I originally was going to do today is not finished...it's about our dining room under construction...but it's taking too long to write.  Well...it WILL take a long time to write...yeah...I won't lie....I haven't started it yet.

Bad News: My kids aren't napping.  They are just up in their rooms quoting Mickey Mouse and yelling random things.  Uuuugggghhhh this is going to be a long day.

Bad News: My Keurig makes coffee expensive...so I have to think twice about having a second cup.

Good News:  My shorts are too big!  I know I already said it...but it seriously trumps any bad news...

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios