Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sweet Tomatoes!!

Hooray for the first little sprouts in my pot garden!!!  I had my cute little neighbor, Sawyer, be in charge of watering my first precious attempts at a little patio garden while we were gone, and he did such a good job that when we cam back we saw these little beauties!




Aren't they the cutest things you ever did see??  As well as these guys playing at the new water table....




Phew, it's a heat wave here in MAY!  Or June now....thank goodness next week will be in the 70's so I can take these guys out to the park.  Poor Jagger, he can't walk yet so he was trying to crawl around all over on the pavement and just wasn't having it...




Anyway, hooray for my first little buds of tomatoes!  They are sprouting up all over the plant!  And even my stick of a bluberry bush is sprouting some branches as well!  Wahoo! 





I'm so inspried that I'm definetely going out to get some herbs this weekend to create a little windowbox outside my kitchen!  Rosemary, basil, chives, hmmmm....maybe some parsley or something?  Yeah...I'm a gardening fool.  Hope I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.....or harvesting my to-maters before they're ripe, as the case may be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios