Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recap

Here's a recap of what's been going on in this crazy thing I like to call life:


Yep...more potty training!
Yes, that's a pull-up on his head. Don't worry... it's clean!

Will is obsessed with spoons right now... apparently eating cereal with one spoon is sooooooooo 2010... He has to have at least 2 spoons at all times. Seriously, he gets out of bed and goes to get a spoon in the morning. Weird kid. I know...


Really Ralphs?! $2 for a bell pepper!?! That's what I get for trying to run in to grab a couple things to make dinner. Moral of the story...plan ahead.

I helped Lani accessorize her shelves via text messages. We're so high tech!

I reorganized my office nook. LOTS of work being done here! WOOHOO!

I found Iron Man. Hallelujah!

Will and I went to Disneyland for the afternoon and rode his new favorite ride Autopia (even though I can't pronounce it and I say "Auto Topia"...so what?).

Will was our guide for the day. This was our first trip to Disneyland without a stroller. It was only 4 hours long, and he walked the whole way. Listening was probably at 75-80% capacity, so I'd say it was mostly successful. We survived, at the very least.

I made ungodly amounts of these...

and this...

and this turned into...

this! Our triplet friends turned ONE! Wow!
I got my makeup done for a super duper top secret thing that's going to happen on Monday. Yay! You would not think that the girl writing this looked like that last night. Ha!
P.S. My hair wasn't fixed yet...

Needless to say...It's been a bit hectic around here. Hubby is also working his tookus off on his own top secret project happening the end of this week. It's a crazy life right now...but it's our life. Ew. That was cheesy. But hopefully all of this craziness will $pay$off$ soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios