Thursday, November 11, 2010

6 months down, 6 months to go

Holy Wow!! I can't believe that Jagger is 6 months already!  I guess it's time to start planning his first birthday and I am just stunned.  Life with two has been a trip...but a good one!  Since this is a month to be thankful...I'd just like to share a few things I'm thankful for in regards to my fast growing little dudes...

I'm thankful for my children because....

1) Jagger has the ability to light up a room with his perma-smile (seriously...the child almost never cries.  Only when tired or hungry...so you can easily figure it out)

2) Hunter has never ONCE asked for more attention since his baby brother came along.  He just kinda knew that it's time to be a big bro.

3) They both are champion sleepers and once they slept through the night....they never looked back.

4)They already love to play together, so Momma can have her coffee in peace



5)They love each other, and love their parents.

6) Even on the toughest days...they do something that makes me laugh out loud and make me realize not to take my duties so seriously.

7) They're just plain awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios