Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fave: Tortillas of any kind

Weird right? But I'm serious....Tortillas.  Somehow, despite all my best efforts....my eldest son has turned into a picky eater.  Not just refusing food.....but immediately crying and screaming for toast.  Ahhh....loverly.  However, if he sees a nice little toasted quesadilla on his plate....he'll pretty much gobble down anything in it.  I've been stuffing those babies full of spinach, broccoli, pureed carrots, avocado, beef and chicken, and anything else I can get my hands on.  I'm almost on the verge of stuffing it with pasta since the child wont even touch the stuff.  Pasta.....PASTA!!!  I made Mac and Cheese last night...wouldn't even try it!!  Who is this crazy kid???  Anyway...so yes....Tortillas...it's my Friday Fave for a sane meal!

Oh, and just to keep things healthy (for me and him since I'll admit that I have a quesadilla myself every now and again) I get the whole wheat tortillas from my local Wegmans grocery store.  Super yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios