Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fave: My Hubby


Every week I ask Hubby "What should my Friday Fave be this week?" and 9 out of 10 times his response is "Me!". Well, Happy Birthday, honey. You're my FF this week!

But in all seriousness, he is my Superman. I wouldn't be able to stay home to raise our fantastic, with a side of crazy, son. He's my ultimate cheerleader while I'm trying to start my own business. And to top it off, he's my best friend and the love of my life! I could not have picked a better man to spend the rest of my life with. I'm a lucky girl! He makes me laugh, and laughs with me (and sometimes at me...but you know...).

He busts his butt for our family and is a great dad (as I knew he would be). He's the other half of my brain and soul. When my to-do list is a mile long, piles of laundry are invading our bedroom, tornadoes of toys are blowing through living room, mountains of dirty dishes are plaguing our kitchen, and my dirty self overwhelm me, he is there to help me sort through it and give me the chance to sneak a 5 minute shower. Afterall, no one wants to come home to a stinky wife!

Right now, times are tough and sometimes it's hard for each of us to see the brighter side of things. Lack of money and sleep, working too much, toddler tantrums, are all factors of our life right now. But it's our life. We manage to pull each other out of the depths of despair and get right back on track. We have a lot, and we don't need a lot.

So Happy Birthday to my best friend.

I love you a million times a billion times infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios