Monday, June 14, 2010

Today's the day!


The day for what, you might be asking...? Well, NO, I'm not pregnant, if that's what you're thinking. Sheesh! I left at 5:45am and will be gone until a little after 8pm this evening. Hubby is left to tend to our little monkey man, Will, ALL DAY...all by himself! Can you tell from my ALL CAPS and my exclamation points that this is the first time that Hubby's had to do this for such a long period of time?!

Don't get me wrong...Hubby's taken Will on many occasions, but it's only been for a few hours here and there, or he's had help from other people. In all honesty, this is the first time Hubby will get an idea of what my day is really like. He gets to find out what happens from 9am when he usually leaves for work until 6:30pm when he gets home from work. It shall be interesting. It feels like a little experiment.

We didn't get off to the best start since we didn't go to bed until midnight and Will woke up at around 12:30am. Hubby got up with him first and I don't know how long he was up since I was zonked out. Then I got up with a screaming Will at around 1:15am and was up for 15 minutes or so. Sometimes, I really don't know why he wakes up... There are times when it's more of a whine and he just can't find his binky or Rupert (AKA woobie/blankey). So we just go in there and untangle the blankets a little and off he goes back to sleepyland.

I think last night might have been a teething issue. His top two canine teeth are coming in and his bottom two are poking through the skin. Hubby said he noticed that his molars are pushing out more too. We dosed him with some Tylenol before putting him down for the night, but I guess we all know how well that can work, especially with toothaches. Those are the worst!

Here's wishing Hubby some luck that today goes great, but that he sees why I'm so tired just from chasing him around all day long... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios