Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fave: Overnighters

It seemed like the day after Will turned 1 year old that he started soaking his diaper at night. He would wake up screaming in the wee hours because his diaper was full of pee and so now his pants and Sleep-Sack were soaked too. Thank God diaper companies decided to make overnight diapers! Hallelujah!

I've used both the Pampers and Huggies brands of overnighters and both work great. I usually just buy whichever one I have a coupon for since they're usually the same price. If I have coupons for both, then I get Huggies because HELLO! Disney characters are on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios