Monday, April 12, 2010

Rings 'n things

It has been over a year since I've been able to wear my wedding ring. I shoved it on my finger as long as possible while I was pregnant. Sadly, I finally had to retire it and haven't been able to squeeze it on since. It was tighter than my engagement ring, from the get-go. I can wear my engagement ring now, but can't manage to put my wedding ring on with it. On skinny days, I can squeeze it on, but after a couple of hours I'm trying to yank it off with all my might because it makes me claustrophobic*.

*[Inside joke: When Hubby and I were engaged, I had him try on his wedding ring before the big day. He had never worn a ring before, so I wanted to make sure it fit him. When I asked him what he thought of it, he said "it feels claustrophobic". Not the most romantic thing to say to your soon-to-be wife, but now it's a fun thing to bust his chops about.]

I love my wedding ring. Hubby designed my engagement ring, and I designed my wedding ring, so together, they're the perfect. I really miss wearing my wedding ring and it makes me sad that I can wear my pre-preggo jeans, but can't wear my wedding ring. I still have some lbs to go on the weight loss scheme, but I don't know if it will make my sausage fingers any skinnier.

Do I get my ring re-sized or see what happens after I drop some more lbs? I've heard of your feet growing from pregnancy, but your fingers? My shoes fit fine, by the way. I just want to wear my ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios