Monday, March 22, 2010

Undies, Panties, Shorts...

Back in the day, thongs were it. All day, everyday, that's what I wore. I was convinced they were comfortable! Then I got married and once in a while I opted for a cute pair of lacy boyshorts or hipsters. Then I got pregnant... Comfort was key. Thongs were still the norm but the bigger I got, the more briefs (or granny panties) I wore. Now as much as I try to wear a thong, by the end of the day, I'm uncomfortable in my own skin.

I was just telling Lani "Who would've thought that we would be throwing in, or throwing away rather, our sexy thong undies?!". What a difference a year makes! I still try to wear a thong about once a week, but by the end of the day, I'm asking myself why I'm torturing myself... I move around too much. I sweat too much from chasing around a crazy almost one year old (we're days away now!). Those are not good combinations when it comes to thong wearing.

So I've started looking for some basic underoos along with some cute, sexy underoos, too. For basics, Hanes are a good standby. They are inexpensive (and once in a while, Target has a coupon for them), come in cute colors and patterns, and are uber comfy!
I do still love Victoria's Secret. I don't know what her secret is, but it's a got to be a good one! I've always been a fan of her Pink line, and these are out of my favorite fabric. Plus I love that they're 5 for $25. Still a decent deal. The Lacie are also a fave. Sexy, comfy, and full of spunk with their fun prints! Now if only I could buy a body like hers while I'm at it.... Anyways... They're still relatively nicely priced at 3 for $30.

The better your chones fit, the less of a muffin top you're creating! mmmm muffins!

1 comment:

  1. I love my vicky's secret chones..been wearing them for years! Can't imagine wearing anything else..and yes boy do they help my muffin top! =)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios