Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dream a little dream...


Do you ever wonder what you're little ones are dreaming about? Hunter must be having some great ones lately cuz the past couple days he's been sleeping in until about 10:30 AM...and STILL taking a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon. I feel guilty...but I'm letting him as he's been a little sickies sinceSunday. I was even able to sneak in and snap this photo while he slumbered. He likes to sleep with the blanket pulled over his head...so I had to pull it back to get the shot...but he didn't budge. And forgive the fuzziness....I took it with my phone and I do believe that little dude had his little sticky hands on my phone....
I'm a little biased....but isn't he the sweetest little bundle of cuteness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios