Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nursing the Nursery...

Slowly but surely the nursery for our impending arrival is getting underway.  Sonny just finished the painting (pics to come), the bedding is picked out....and I just found out that the furniture is arriving on Thursday!  Gotta give a shout out to Buy Buy Baby for having excellent customer service, calling when they say they'll call, and working delivery around my baby's nap time!  Amazing!!

Here's a sneaky peak of the bedding that we picked.  Amazingly....it's from Target.  I say that for 2 reasons.  One, it's sarcastically amazing because I swear EVERYTHING in my house is slowly being overrun by Target products...and Two....because I really never thought to actually get baby bedding from there.  I guess there's still a stigma of it being cheap stuff...but I highly enjoy it!  I wasn't too into the theme stuff with Hunter's, but I dig the modern retro feel of the pattern. 

I just shampooed the carpet in there today (thank you SIL for letting me borrow your amazing machine!)  Seriously..I'm asking for one of these for Christmas.  How sad is that? But this thing is amazing!  It's a Bissell....not exactly sure what model but it's pretty close to this one here.  His room smells fresh, clean, and amazing.  I can't wait for the little guy to be resting peacefully in there!

More to come as it slowly comes together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios