Friday, February 12, 2010

FF: Boots No7


I have to tell you how much I love this brand! Available and Target, the UK cosmetics line has been a favorite among Brits for over 160 years! I wrote about my skin care woes not to long ago, and have invested in yet another product from theirs and LOVE IT! I recently purchased the Quick Thinking 4-in-1 facial wipes for those nights where I'm just too tired to go through my cleansing routine. These are amazing. They take off all my makeup (not that I pile it on daily or anything) and they even remove mascara perfectly. I originally got the Up and Up face wipes (the Target brand), but the Boots wipes are so much more gentle on my skin. With all the cold and the snow, my skin has gotten really dry and these are perfect in keeping it moisturized and they don't irritate. Although the Boots brand is $2.00 more than the Up and Up brand, I feel it to be worth it for the relief my skin gets. Plus, I've seen these go on sale often for $4.99, the same price as the Target brand. Sometimes...it's worth it to spend a little more when you get alot more.....

1 comment:

  1. You can also get special discounts if you go to their website, register, and click on offers.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios