Monday, February 15, 2010

Heidi Klum's lines for Destination Maternity are in stores now!

How wonderful to finally have some fashionable people designing clothes for the mom-to-be's. No offense, Liz Lange, but you have become way outdated. And your selections for Target are less than desirable.


But thanks to Heidi Klum, who has designed 2 completely seperate lines (one for Motherhood and one for Pea in the Pod) the pregnant lady can feel fashionable again! The line for Motherhood, called Loved, has less selection, but the prices are right on target and the clothes are adorable. Lavish, the line for Pea in the Pod, is a bit fancier and pricier, yet there are a few things I would definetely pick up if I were in my first trimester because I could see one getting alot of use out of them.

Here are a few of my favorites....









1 comment:

  1. So cute! I would wear that grey top normally! Love it! Thanks Heidi for finally doing this!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios