Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow time fun!!!

As you all may have heard on the news, much of the East Coast was hit with a pretty big whopper of a snow storm this past weekend!  24" in 24 hours....it was madness!  Definetely my first big snow storm EVER!!  And I am so happy I got to share it with my little Hunter!  So now as the snow slowly melts and has become more of an annoyance than a beautiful winter wonderland......I thought I'd share some pics on the first time Hunter experienced the snow!



My little dude all bundled up and ready to head out.  He was not a fan of the mittens, and Target totally sold out of boots his size, soooo.....good times.


Chillin' on the sleigh.  He loved this thing!  He was singing and chatting the whole time despite his rosy little cheeks getting all cold.  I kept saying we should have wrapped him in a blanket and put a scarf around his face.  But he was fine.....he actually has 3 layers of clothing on, one of them being a pair of fleece footsie pj's.


Family Pic!  Awwww.....so sweeeeeeet......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios