Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy start of the Holiday season!!

October 1st. To me, this is the official start of all the holiday hub-bub. The time when the leaves start changing colors and falling, preparing for thanksgiving, then on to the most joyous of holiday seasons....the Christmas season. But it all starts this month with Halloween!




This year I've decided that my decorations need a little re-vamping. Taking it from scary cheap to scary chic! I'm totally taking a clue from Martha and getting into the glittering. I already have a bunch of fake pumpkins that I'm going to glitter up in copper and "fire opal" (the official Martha Stewart glitter color from Michaels). I'm also going to do some pumpkins in black and some spiders in glitter black and purple. I'm also looking at these wicked cool hands from Z gallery....so cool!
I can't wait to start the decorating for one of my favorite holidays! I'll definitely post some doing's as I go along. Halloween is such a great time of the season because it's a time when adults can have just as much fun getting dressed up and silly as their kids! I may even skip the daily run for a little glitter session after the little man goes to sleep. Yeah....I'll walk the neighborhood when he wakes up....you know....get the exercise in....but also cruise the territory for our first Trick or Treat session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios