Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fave : Funky Lunch!


This is a great idea! I'm almost tempted to make these for myself since WEB isn't quite to the stage of eating sandwiches...

Funky Lunch is a fun website and you can even join their group on Facebook. They don't have a recipe book for their creations just yet, but it looks like it's in the works. I can't wait to pick up their cookbook. Maybe I'll make some for Hubby to take to work!

Their motto is to encourage kids to try foods that they might not normally. What a great way to show kids that eating nutritious foods can be fun! Your kid will definitely be the envy of the lunch table when he pulls this out of his lunchbox! I wonder what would be a fair trade of one of these sandwiches. A pack of oreos? A soda? I don't know that anything would be a fair trade. Junk food might not be as appealing when you've got a sandwich that looks like Spongebob...

1 comment:

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios