Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3 years!


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Hubby. I cannot believe that THREE years ago I was about ready to pass out waiting in the hall of The Summit House right before walking out to see my soon-to-be Hubby for the first time. I'm sure I was white as a sheet because our best man peeked out of the bar to ask me if I was ok. LOL! Then it was smooth sailing. Pictures were awesome. The ceremony was awesome. The reception was super awesome, and then it was off in our cool classic car (a surprise for Hubby from me) to take a few pics at Disneyland!

Anyways, here's to many more fabulous years with my best friend, partner in crime, and Superman. Maybe with a dash of a new house, a new baby down the road (much, much further down the road...), and whatever other crazy adventures we happen to stumble upon. :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios