Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Friday Fave....on Wednesday!

Hey Ladies! Ok, I have a Bachelorette party in the big city this weekend, which I will be sure to tell you all about (in limited detail....) so I'm doing my Friday fave a little early for (2) reasons. The first being that I will not be here, and the second being that I have decided that it is FABULOUS!


Aquaphor is seriously like a modern day miracle elixirs! Not only does it help with cradle cap, dry spots, little baby acne, but it works so great on your own skin! I have had a little rash on my knee this past week, i think eczema (sp? seriously...i don't even know if spell check got it right.....) and I tried everything to get rid of it. Thought I'd try whatever H had in his baby medicine cabinet and along comes miracle AQUAPHOR!!! Try it if you have any dry, itchy spots on your skin due to summer sun. Works great on burns too whether it be sun burn or forgetting to put on an oven mit (what? i've never done that...yeah right...see previous blog). It also works on those pimples that are just about to pop up and hurt like heck. I did it, it worked.

This is one of those products that's just great to have around for you and your baby! About $8.00 in the drugstore, it's SO worth the money!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to pick up some of this. WEB's cradle cap is almost completely gone now, but we were using Head & Shoulders per the Dr's suggestion...

    Be careful out there this weekend! I need you in one piece come September!

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios