Friday, October 4, 2013

30x30 continues!

Ok peoples!  So far I’m doing great with my 30x30 outfit challenge!  You can see day 1 here and the items that I’ve chosen.  Up next is Day 2, 3, and 4.  Right now the outfits are pretty easy because I’m starting off with the most obvious…pair a bottom with a top.  Boom.  But believe it or not I’ve never worn any of these combos in my closet before…so it’s fun to get out of the rut!  Don’t mind the faces….I was clearly going through something….like a case of permanent awkwardness and the inability to not ham it up when a camera is on me.

 

DAY 2

DSC_0129DSC_0130

{Items 17, 25, 24}

 

DAY 3

So even though it’s OCTOBER and I planned every outfit to be for FALL…New Jersey delivers in wacky weather and gives me 85 degree temps.  So although this could technically be 2 outfits…let’s label it as one as I did wear the cardigan out to lunch with a friend, but then took it off midday because it was so stinkin hot. (PS: I really liked my makeup this day. It’s too bad I have no idea what I did).

DSC_0143DSC_0144DSC_0153

{Items 15, 18, 23, 26}

 

DAY 4

SUPER casual day!!  Totally glad I remembered to toss in a non work top or two for days when I’m running errands.  Now to be fair I was painting some trim and doing other miscellaneous housework…so this outfit was just to pick up the kids and get dinner.  Still!  Got the job done!

DSC_0159DSC_0160DSC_0165

{Items 13, 22, 27}

 

And just realize I’ve worn all my pants.  Guess it’s skirt or dress time tomorrow!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios