Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Hijinx!

My two little dudes went out for their "first" Halloweens!!  Jagger's official first...and he went as a spider (with some momma help)...and Hunter's first Halloween where he actually gets the concept.  He went as your friendly neighborhood Spiderman!  Both costumes made by Momma....and I WILL give myself a pat on the back cuz I think I did a pretty good job!  Hunter had a blast trick or treating, and when we got home he immediately dumped out his candy and started sorting it!  How funny is that?  It must be instinct...besides the fact that he's anal anyway and likes to organize things by color, size, item, and whatever else.  What a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios