Monday, November 22, 2010

Caramel Apple cupcakes


When the air turns crisp and the leaves change colors, I can't help but crave the flavors of Fall.  Pretty much anything apple related will do, but these Caramel Apple Cupcakes from Rachael Ray magazine were to die.  They were easy to make, and the "frosting" was oh-so gooey and delicious.  After a great weekend of spending time outside with my wonderful husband and preparing for all kinds of re-decorating (one week before Turkey day....I know...I'm insane) these were the perfect treat!  They even got one little display pic with my still up Halloween decor before everything (finally) got put away!  My little Hunter wasn't complaining too much either!  SO Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! Good ol' Rachael Ray... I'm going to give these a whirl on Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios