Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Tales of My Monkey Boy

So I've told you about him climbing on literally everything and anything he can in our house. Apparently I spoke too soon...

Yesterday he took a nice long nap. We're talking from 10:15am until almost 3pm! I got to a point where I was afraid to start anything because I figured he would wake up any minute... I finally heard him stirring and jabbering away in his room and I opened the door to him swinging his leg up and his foot resting on top of his crib rail. Yep. He's about ready to make an escape!

I've heard of canopies and tents you can fasten to the top of the crib to prevent them from crawling out, but never really looked into them. This is what I found last night:
Tots In Mind Cozy Crib Tent II
Tots In Mind Cozy Crib Tent II 1 White

Quite a sight, isn't it?!

Ugh, the things we do for our kids... Like the good researcher I am, I read a bunch of the reviews from different websites. All these parents were talking about their 2 year old, 21 month old, the youngest was 18 months old that were climbing out of their cribs... Will is only 14 months old! What the heck?! He's not old enough to be moved to a toddler bed. That's all we need is for him to start roaming the house willy nilly in the middle of the night...no thanks. I'll have to share pics of this beauty installed when we get it. Until then, I'll have to keep a closer ear on things in his room while he's sleeping...

A little disclaimer - While reading the reviews, a lot of parents had issues with the tent being too small for sleigh cribs. From the measurements, it should fit our crib no problem, but I guess we'll find out for sure when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios