Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy's Day


What a great day we had for a first father's day of 2. It was more just running errands the majority of the day, but we got to go to breakfast with the boys, and then went to Sonny's parents house for dinner. 5 years ago, when I met Sonny, a Mercedes was in his 5 year plan. Little did he know that he'd be driving my Mazda 3 so that the family SUV can hold the 2 car seats in the back. Even though it's tough, I know he loves every minute of fatherhood, and he's quite good at it if I do say so myself! Thanks for all your love and hard work Honey! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios