Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fave: RayShade

RayShade® UV Protective Stroller Shade Improves Sun Protection for Strollers, Joggers and Prams BlackLast summer, Will didn't battle me too much in the hat department. He wore the bucket floppy flappy hats and then a baseball hat when Hubby said the floppy hats were lame... So I picked up a new baseball hat for him at Old Navy (They seem to make the smallest baseball hats I've seen. Plus they're inexpensive and very soft. Also a fave!). I also borrowed a floppy hat from a friend for him. Both seem to get pulled off 2 minutes after I put them on him....

Thanks to Lani for finding this gem. It's a RayShade with UV Protection canopy that attaches to any stroller. It just has 4 easy to attach velcro straps you attach to the frame of the stroller. I picked one up last week and just put it on this week. It's awesome! I used it at Disneyland this week and it works like a charm. It's big and looks like a duck's bill, but I don't have to constantly adjust the attached canopy, like I did before. Plus, the little window on top of the stroller's canopy would sit right over Will's head and I was always worried he would get sunburned right on the top of his head. Now this canopy covers that window right up!

It will be give my little guy great protection from the sun this summer, since he is my kid and burns in about 30 seconds of exposure. I'm sure it's probably a little cooler inside his stroller with this blocking out so much of the heat, too. Now I need find one to attach to my shoulders to protect me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios