Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SO TIRED....


I have been so unable to sleep lately and it's really taking a toll on me. I think it's partly my mattress, partly the midnight pee runs, and mainly because the wee nutty inside me decides to have parties at one am in the womb. I just can't get comfortable, get leg cramps, get neck cramps, and get tangled in the ginormous body pillow that is supposed to HELP me sleep better. And because of it, I have major dark circles under my eyes, my body is totally listless, and I feel like I could collapse before Hunter even goes for his nap. (sigh) I'm getting very ready for this second pregnancy to be over, only because I know that there will be many more sleepless nights ahead....but at least I'll be comfortable for the 2 hours that I will get! I just wish I could sleep like Hunter in this pic (he was about 8 months)...this child can sleep through anything!


Any suggestions for making it easier to sleep when pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios