Monday, February 1, 2010

Freezing day fingerpainting...

Arctic air has been rampant in my part of the country for the past week and Hunter has been going crazy. I have kept him couped up in the house so he doesn't get a relapse of the wheezing cough he had when I was in Cali. Needless to say, there is only so much that an 18 month old can take (and a 29 year old momma) so we were both a little rammy by Saturday. I decided that it would be the perfect time to try our first craft project. Finger painting seemed like a marvelous idea since it is goopy, messy, and I found a recipe for homemade finger paint (and it's safe if eaten...which he did). So easy...kinda messy....but pretty easy to clean up! Although it lasted on the whole about 20 minutes, it was a great break from the everyday and I think he had fun donning his dad's t-shirt and me letting him get messy! Enjoy!


Oh! Equal parts flour, water, and then some food coloring. It's just that easy!


Hunter helping mix the paint...



Told you he ate a little...he wasn't too fond of the taste though


Mildly entertained....

He liked using the chopstick to paint
Is there really any surprise that some would get on his face?
Finally using hands...
My own personal masterpiece....Ta da!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios