Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

It's a bit bizarre that it is the year it is.  I mean....2010....it's the year that was "the future" back in the 80's.  Many people made resolutions this year on how to better themselves...but again...as a little bit of the critical mind that I am...I'm going to make resolutions on things NOT to do.  I believe that this way I'll be able to stick to them a little more, knowing that a day I wake up feeling like crap....I can NOT do anything and still have accomplished something.... 


1. I resolve to NOT be so body concious.  This doesn't mean that I won't work out or eat right....I just won't beat myself up over it if I decide to indulge in a pizza topped with onion rings with a little drizzle of ranch dressing on top...  Along with this, I resolve to NOT get lacksidasical on the way I look.  I tend to take a step ahead with beauty and fashion...then 2 steps back into sweats and sneaks.  Not this year folks!! I shall be a stunning beauty 24/7....

2.  I resolve to NOT constantly talk about redecorating our house and driving my Sonny out of his mind with the endless projects I want to do.  I will instead write them down on a gigantic list and cross them off as they get done.  I will also post said list where it's extremely visible so Sonny knows what's coming next....but I will not talk about it.

3.  I WILL NOT go over budget.  This is a biggy....as we have never met our budget yet.  And if this means getting creative on a birthday gift for someone (go macaroni cards!!!) so be it.

4.  I resolve to NOT stress about the baby....or babies now....in regards to other people.  Meaning, if i don't feel like doing something (going to dinner with g-parents, having playdates, blah blah blah) and it upsets someone else but it's what i feel like doing for me and the kids....sorry.  I'm just done with doing what other people want and dealing with the repercussions of cranky kids later.

5.  I resolve NOT.....to be so negative!!! HOORAY FOR 2010!!! It's going to be a great year!!!  WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios