Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Suck it in!



First of all, get your mind out of the gutter!

I've told you how my new office is my car. WEB usually falls asleep or at least just hangs out pretty quietly in the back seat while we're en route, so I get a chance to make phone calls for Dr. appointments, bill problems, etc. Well, my car is also my little bit of work out for the day. In the neverending battle to be thin again, I try to do little things while I'm chasing my speedy crawler around the house to help aid the process. While I drive, I figure it's also a good time to crank up the tunes, sing along, and suck in my gut. After a good 20-30 seconds, you can start to feel a good burn in your abs, and you know you're on the right track. It's even better when you can feel each little group of muscles and can suck the bottom, more troublesome, ones in further. You up the technical aspect of it when you try to sing and suck in your gut at the same time.

I'm also trying to work on my posture in hopes that this will both strengthen my abs and help my back problems. Sitting up nice and straight in my cushy car seat is perfect for this too. I don't always remember to do it, but I try to remind myself every time I hit a red light. It seems to help. We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios