Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fave : The Holidays!

I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off for the last month or so, and it doesn't look like it's going to let up until probably mid-January. As if the holidays aren't hectic enough by themselves, I'm planning two baby showers right along side of the holidays. But you know what? I love it! As Hubby says, I kind of thrive amidst the chaos. Somehow when I have less time to fart around with, I'm more efficient and get more done.

I can't tell you how excited I am to hang out at my Grandma's house on Thursday, eat, play, and be merry with my family. It's the beginning of the holiday cheer! Even better that it's WEB's first holiday season. Hubby and I have already gone a little overboard with the gift purchases but not totally crazy. He was in need of some new stimulating toys, so I bought a bunch, gave him 2 or 3 things and the rest went in the closet for Christmas.


My other favorite part of the holidays is making my Christmas list. Yes, we still make Christmas lists in my family and exchange them on Thanksgiving. It just makes everyone's lives a little easier. It's funny how my list has changed as I have gotten older, gotten married, and now have a baby... and yet somethings will never change...like the Vans or CDs and Disney movies... Some of it is a dream list, like the Dyson...but the rest I think is pretty realistic and is stuff I'd use on an everyday basis.

Less thank a week away till Turkey Day! Woohoo! Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios