Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fave : TANG!


For some reason I was really wanting to pick up some Tang. Hubby thought I was a goofball, but when we were at the store I walked over to the juice aisle and picked some up. After I made a pitcher of it, childhood memories came rushing back. From what I remember, we had Tang quite a bit, especially in the summer. My mom would make sun tea for her and my dad, and Tang for me. It's what the astronauts drink! It doesn't get much cooler than that!

It's inexpensive. It's fairly nutritious, with all of the added vitamins and minerals. What more could you ask for from a fun and refreshing drink for you and your kids?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios