Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tweeze or Dry?


Each day, moms are faced with a number of choices. They're not always serious, life or death choices. Today, I got out of the shower, saw my restless baby, and knew that I didn't have much time left to get ready because he was about to wake up wet and hungry. After a quick glance in the mirror as I hurriedly brushed my teeth, I noticed my hairy Sasquatch eyebrows. It was then I knew I needed to make a decision...should I tweeze my crazy hairy eyebrows or blow dry my hair. I still needed to put my make up on, lather on some lotion, and get dressed, with on a few precious moments left to myself before my baby time bomb was set to go off. It was then I made the decision to tweeze. I've been pretty consistent with blow drying my hair and getting myself ready for the day so I figured today it was ok if I threw my mane in a ponytail.
It's amazing how times have changed. Before I got that big fat positive test (and the 10 more positives I took after that first one), it took me an hour to get ready in the morning, and I thought that was pretty fast. Now I'm lucky if I can eek out 25 or 30 minutes to get myself together and that includes a shower! And boy do those 25 minutes go by fast! But I sure am grateful for those few precious moments I have to myself these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios