Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I forgot to eat today

I was working on a bunch of my ongoing little projects today, as well as keeping a 14 week old baby happy, when I realized at around 4pm that I hadn't eaten all day. Usually I have a bowl of cereal in the morning. I had to stop and think about whether or not I had my bowl of cereal...nope. I didn't eat lunch either.

Well, now it's an awkward time where I can't have a meal because my husband will be home around 6:30pm and we'll have dinner then. Then I got busy restocking the diaper bag, making bottles, and getting myself and the baby ready to go out and wasn't hungry anymore.

Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios