Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 Reasons Not to Run Today...

1) It's Tuesday
2) I'd be missing the eight hour marathon that is the Michael Jackson memorial
3) I ate kinda healthy yesterday....so nothing to make up for....I'll be sure to eat unhealthy today so I'll HAVE to run tomorrow
4)Baby is off schedule today (like he's ON schedule any other day....but still....valid reason)
5) It's too hot outside
6) It's too cold inside
7)I didn't completely despise my body when I woke up....so that's a good day... :)
8 ) I still have a couple months before vacay....i'll just double up on days later....
9)I don't have any clean workout wear
10) Cuz not running is more fun than running

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios