Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fave - Lash Blast Mascara


Since we're doing beauty products this week....I had to do my MUST HAVE item. I love to try out different types of products when I've used them up. Like, when my tinted moisturizer is gone, I will probably try another instead of buying the same. Don't know why, I guess I haven't found the product that I just can't live without....except this mascara! This was just one of those times when i needed a new tube and I just love, love, LOVE it!!

I don't know what it is about this particular mascara, but it plumps, thickens, and curls my lashes. Seriously! As any busy mom would know, you have those few precious minutes to make yourself look a little presentable, and this is such a lifesaver. I sometimes don't even use my eyelash curler cuz this does it just enough for day. I have typical Asian eyelashes that are super straight, and this gives them just the right amount of lift. For night, totally use the curler and I swear it looks like you've got some falsies on. It's truly a great product.

And the best part? Hello! It's a drugstore product so it's under $10! And Target right now has them in a double pack for $8.99. It's so worth it! I think it is comparable to more expensive brands such as BadGal mascara by Benefit, but for a better price....and in my opinion....works better too!

1 comment:

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios