Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Say Happy Holidays with Shutterfly


You know we are suckers for a good deal and great design. Roll all of that in one package and we’ve died & gone to heaven. Slap our adorable kids’ faces on it and fuhgettaboutit! Even better that we can pop them in the mail to everyone we know and they get to enjoy them too. Eh, more like we just get to show off our adorable kids… Seriously. Who are we kidding. We just like to show off.

They’ve stepped it up this year. I’m going crazy for these adorable designs!

Chevron?! Perfect! and the red + kelly green + lime green + grellow palette is super cute!



Another one of my favorites! I love this font & the tealy blue + red combo.


I like the picture collage feel of this one because I can never pick just one picture to put on my card. This is perfect for the indecisive. And teal. Love!


This is just classic. It looks like a magazine cover. I just might have to stick with this one.


This one is pretty great too. Reminds me of a scrapbook page.

Which one is your favorite? Have you scheduled your family photoshoot so you have some uber fab pics to put in your card? I did! Right before Thanksgiving so I am nice and skinny, because really, once Thanksgiving hits, it’s all over.

You better pick our your pic(s) & your card because you just might be able to win your holiday Shutterfly cards from us next week! Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios