Monday, March 7, 2011

No internet makes an unhappy Lani

SO sorry for the MIA readers!  We had an internet emergency over here where we were without for almost a week!!  AHHHHH!  But, semi-mental giant me isolated the problem by re-routing the modem direct to the computer, bypassing the router, and found that the router went defunct.  All that mumbo jumbo was provided by the helpful assistance of "Dan" over at Comcast.  I'll admit...it wasn't all me.  I had a small panic attack and was screaming asking politely if he would fix it as soon as possible.

Anyway...I fixed it yesterday on a rainy Sunday...and and back to work blogging and talking and surfing!  So glad to be back!  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios