Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

The Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. It brings fond memories of my childhood when we would barbeque in the backyard, swing sparklers all around, and my parents would get my sister and I in our jammies, load the back seat of the car with blankets and pillows, and we'd sing and laugh as we'd drive down to the water front and watch the fireworks. Most recently, this holiday reminds me of how lucky I am to have met the love of my life. Six years ago to the day I met my husband on a random trip to Las Vegas. Then 4 years after that, I had my little Hunter!  The Fourth has always brought me happiness and joy, and I hope you all have a wonderful one this weekend, and make some great memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios