Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flat Belly Weigh In

Flat Belly Diet! Family CookbookIt's been a smidge over a week since I started the Flat Belly Diet. I have to report that I'm off to an excellent start! I'm down 3 lbs and have loads more energy! I am still reluctant to get up at my 5:15am screaming wake up call, but by around 7am, I'm rearing to go. I'm up, making coffee and breakfast and we're off to a good start. Here's some proof of a noticeable difference in my energy level. This is a list of all the stuff I got done on Friday:
- dishes
- sweep kitchen floor
- mop kitchen floor
- sweep & mop bathroom floors
- clean both bathrooms - sinks, mirrors, toilets, showers, even scrubbed the walls & baseboards!
- vacuumed
- 4 loads of laundry
Plus Will and I went to the park for almost 2 hours and ran around. It was a busy and productive day. Sadly, you probably wouldn't even notice how clean our house was now...

I'm sure I'd be dropping more weight if I was drinking more water. Having a toddler who toddles all over the place makes it hard to keep a glass of water within arm's reach all the time, so I forget to drink it. If I leave it on the coffee table or end table, it will be in a puddle on the floor in 2.5 seconds. I have been taking a bottle with me when we are out and about, so that helps.

The other great thing that happened...
I haven't been able to wear my wedding band since I was about 7 months pregnant with Will. It's been a year and a half since I've been able to squeeze this beauty on my finger! AND NOW IT FITS! At night it can be a little snug and a bit of a struggle to take off, hence I need to drink more water, but IT FITS!!! I'm so excited! My finger is so much more sparkly now. The balance has been restored.

I've got 2.5 weeks until my birthday. We'll see how much I lose by then. It would be nice to be back to my pre-preggo weight by then, but even being under 150lbs is reason enough to celebrate.

Tonight I'm trying a fish recipe from the Flat Belly Family Cookbook. I bought some tilapia on sale, so I'm excited to give a new recipe a try. So far everything we've tried has been tasty and super easy.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up girl!! I am impressed by all that energy, it makes me want to run (literally run) to the store and pick up a copy!! Great Job I'm sure you will be Slim, Sleek and Sassy by your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios