Monday, January 25, 2010

Project preggo....

Just found out that Heidi Klum is creating a line for Destination Maternity! The beauty of this project is that not only is she creating a high end line for Pea in the Pod....but she's also creating another line for the ever affordable Motherhood store. Although I only have a couple more months of pregnancy....it's always nice to get a little something new and I've always loved Heidi's fashion and her attitude in general.




I dont' have any pics or what the lines are going to feature, but I'll post some as soon as they come out. I may have to pick up a little something for valentines day....and the ever impending 30th birthday. AHHHHH!!! Anyway....very excited about this line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios