Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Travel Gear....

We are leaving for Disneyland (YAY!!!!) in 3 weeks and I'm so excited....but more nervous. Like 40% excited and 60% nervous. It's the first time Hunter will be flying, and I'm sure HE'LL be fine, but I'm thinking of all the things I might want to purchase to make MY life easier! Here's some thoughts....although i know I won't end up purchasing half of them just cuz i'm cheap.....



1) Classy Kid disposable bibs: $4.99
2)Boon Squirt Cup: $5.99
3)JJ Cole Urban Toddler Bundle Me in Frenzy: $59.99
4)Lillebaby everywear baby carrier up to 45 lbs: $99.99
5)Tiny diner portable placemat by Kiddopotamus: $10.99
6)50+ SPF compact sunshad: $14.99
7)Goober baby travel bags: $18.00 (I totally want these! So cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts, good bad or random! We love comments of all kinds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios